Whether online shopping is your bag or not, no one can question the importance and size of ecommerce in the retail landscape. Some suppliers have embraced the medium and thrive with booming online sales, while others are still falling well short in this arena. But what sets the champions of ecommerce apart from the low achievers? And how can you learn from these bastions of online success to improve and grow your own operations?
If you are looking to win new online business and maximise sales in ecommerce, The Grocer Conference 2018: How to win in ecommerce will be an invaluable event to attend. The 2018 Conference will bring together expert speakers from the top echelons of the industry to share their insights, knowledge and experience to help you develop and increase your ecommerce business.
Topics will include:
– Scene setting: getting to know online consumers
– How to win listings with the giants of ecommerce
– Optimisation: how to make your products stand out
– Not all websites are the same: how do the major multiples manage online?
– The role of brands: who’s winning online?
– Creating content that boosts your online sales
– How to make money online: what is the most important technology?
– Should you set up your own direct to shopper site?
– Export opportunities: why limit yourself to the UK?
Date: Tuesday 13th March 2018
Location: 1 America Square, London
To be notified when bookings open for The Grocer Conference 2018, please register your interest here.