- E-commerce 101 for sales, marketing and brand
- What’s going to make E-commerce sales grow faster – and can you play a part in that?
- How to build an app that works with Amazon
Direct to consumer
- What sort of tech/logistics set up do you require to establish your own direct route to market?
- What marketing strategy do you employ to drive sales?
Marketing, advertising and the new media landscape
- How does social media drive shoppers into stores?
- Digital marketing: what should you be doing and not doing? How do you leverage digital marketing and technology to future proof your business in an Omni-channel world?
- Does conventional advertising still work or can digital and social channels do a more efficient and cost-effective job?
In-Store tech (retailers and brands working together)
- In-store: how are stores evolving tech-wise? What does the store of the future look like? And where do suppliers fit in?
- Make shopper marketing work using tech
- The evolution of the coupon for a digital age
- Store trials: how to test and learn quickly
Big data and insight
- Can big data read the future?
- Understanding data, the different types, different approaches (eg the difference between people-driven and data-driven marketing), how to get hold of it and buy cost effectively
*Programme subject to change. Speakers and timings to be confirmed.